Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Letters of my Life

I've decided to put my entire life here, on this blog. Of course there is no way to describe everything in deep detail or it would take me another lifetime to do so. As to the reason, it is not clear cut. 

On one hand I want to think back to the things that have happened in my life, some have been horrible, some have been blessed. On the other hand I would like to share my life experience with others who perhaps can learn from my bad and good decisions.

But the most important reason is this, I'm 47 years old and homeless. I don't know if I'll be alive tomorrow.

I've considered how to approach this, and I think posting in the form of a letter to a friend sharing my life would be something I can accomplish.

Unfortunately I cannot guarantee daily or even weekly posts. It all depends if I'm near a public library or another open WiFi connection.

There are aspects of my life which are very painful, but I feel that I should be able to not only recall my experience, but also to remember how it affected me, positively and negatively.

God has a plan for everyone, I have no idea what my future holds, but I trust that god will guide me in the right direction.

God bless you reader.

Sincerely.

Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment